.

.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

3 Year Old "Big" Gift

Emma Kate's big 3 year old gift was her first "big girl" bike. We test drove them around Toys R Us & she (of course) picked the princess one with the carrier on the front so her baby could ride with her. These are pictures from last Sunday on her first ride & then over at my parents house opening gifts from them. They got her "big Belle" as we refer to it as. She's interactive...she talks, sings, & reads. Geez, I hope she doesn't trade me in for this doll!

So far this week, we've gone to the park multiple times this week & EK has done so well being a careful & responsible rider. Seeing her on her bike gives me mixed emotions... she's growing up, but still my baby. :)

First ride in the back.





"Big" Belle
books

Riding @ Lolly & Pop's


Too sweet!

Love it!
This picture describes her at 3 years old...moving at a high rate of speed w/ a baby in hand!
Trying his best to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment