.

.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Circus

I got the super idea last weekend that it would be a fun outing to take Emma Kate to the circus. Sunday was the last day. I often feel guilty that since we now have two babies Emma Kate misses out on outings just by herself with us & that we (I) don't get to take her on enough outings since it's diffcult for me to do so with two kids under the age of 16 months old. Then, the thought of music, live animals, etc. would be neat for her. Overall, she liked the circus show however she did NOT want to actually sit down to whole time! Making it hard on Brett & I who had to try to wrangle her onto our laps or in her seat.

I must admit that I am NOT a circus going gal for one main reason...the clowns!! They frighten & scare me to death. (This probably stems from watching two very scary horror movies as a teenager featuring clowns & my friends dressing up as clown one Halloween to scare me.) Just something about a person that chooses to make a career out of hiding their face under bright make-up & not speaking in front of crowds of children is odd to me. This alone should display my unconditional love for my baby girl!!















1 comment:

  1. You are so brave Meredith! BTW, I love EK's little outfit. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete