.

.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Girl's Dallas Weekend Twenty Ten


This weekend I got the biggest treat...my 4 bff's from Arkansas came down for the weekend. Carrie turned 3-0 this past week so we had to reunite & celebrate. Here's the big deal for me, we got a hotel room at The Ritz Carlton downtown which means I left Saturday morning & didn't come home until Sunday morning!!! That's a night away from my babies. A first for me!
 My great weekend recap: Friday night we hit up the outlet mall as the girl's got into town. Followed by dinner & drinks at Cheesecake Factory. Then, a sleepover at my house.
Saturday morning: the girl's got their baby fix with EK and Mr. Man, then Breadwinner's for breakfast, shopping at Northpark, pool time at The Ritz, dinner at my favorite Mexican food place, & back to the bar at The Ritz for drinks & the greatest people watching in Dallas. Needless, to say we were all tired Sunday morning.
Jamie, Andrea, Julia, & Carrie- Thank you for being the best friends I could ever ask for. We laugh hard & love each other even harder! Here's to 10 fabulous years of friendship & a hundred more!

                                                            AK & I taking a little break from shopping.
time for some sun & pool time

A new random friend Bear made.
haha
Jamie still has "it!" A hottie that was totally into her gave her his card.

The Fab Five

                                                      Next morning...let's go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment