.

.

Monday, August 2, 2010

A Fun Day for Me

The past 2 Saturdays have been FABULOUS for me so I must brag because how often does a mama of 2 babies under 2 get all this fun in a row with her friends?!?
Two weeks ago, Sara & I had a great day: first we shopped of course, then we ate at Josephine's at the Frisco Square (really good!), next we went to Dimples for a cupcake, and finally we made it to the Rascal Flatts concert.  I've wanted to see them for awhile now & Brett isn't a fan so he bought Sara & I tickets a few months ago. A couple pics. It was HOT outside, but a great show!



she was the 2nd opening act.There were 3 acts before RF came on...at 10pm!! WAAAYY to late for me!


1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!! I love Sara!! I haven't seen either of you in forever!!! I need to come see you guys!! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete