.

.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's been 10 years..since I graduated high school!

Last night was my Plano Senior High School 10 year reunion. Honestly, I cannot believe it's been 10 years already & how far I've come from then & what my life is like now.  I was on the fence for awhile about going to the reunion for a few reasons: #1 it was pricey ($132 bucks for Brett & I to go) and #2 I graduated with the largest class in the United States that year...1,805 people...so I didn't even know if enough of my friends and people I actually wanted to see would be there v.s. total strangers.  But I figured I'd regret it if we didn't go and I'm REALLY happy we did! I got to see lots of great friends for an overdue visit!
10 years ago I graduated high school an average student who really didn't know exactly where I wanted to go, but took a chance of faith and headed off to the University of Arkansas.  BEST CHOICE OF MY LIFE!! Going to Fayetteville was the perfect experience and thing for me.  I ended up finding Brett there (plus some of my bff's)!! Then, we made the choice to come back to Plano to live, which has been a wonderful place for us & now our little family. So the ending to this little story is... I've come full circle and truly happy about it!

Pics before we went to the reunion @ Bent Tree Country Club. I'm mad I forgot my camera so I don't have pics from the actual reunion.






Here's Babysitter #1 aka Lolly so we could get away for the evening.  And Mom helped me find my new outfit for the reunion. :) 

 Babysitter #2 aka Pop. They had it pretty easy since the babies went to bed around 7 something. :)
 My hot date!! Thanks Brett for being such a trooper and going to my reunion where you didn't know ppl.



2 comments:

  1. Hot mama!! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures.. i was verrry newly pregnant w/ mia at my pshs reunion, which was great but sooo wished I could've drank :)

    ReplyDelete