.

.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Spray Park Outing with Friends = A Long Nap

Lately because of the extreme heat we haven't been able to be outside much. My good friend, Meagan invited us on Wednesday to join her little girl, Madeline & some of her teacher friends/kids at the spray park with them. I've never taken both babies to the spray park solo because I can't hold Jackson and keep my full attention on Emma Kate at the same time. Luckily, Meagan happily wanted to hold baby J in the shade while I took Emma Kate in the water.  I managed to snap a few pics plus a cute moment picture from the end of the day.

Big plus to the day: Emma Kate took over a 3 hour nap that afternoon! Love these 1 long naps now! Jackson took a 2 1/2 hour nap at the SAME time Emma Kate was napping. Score for the mama!!!


She fell asleep on the way TO the Spray Park. haha


Little Boy who made friends with EK as he was stuffing his face.

This cracked me up...this girl was upset & sulking about something so she was sitting on the ground & for some reason EK became very interested in her. Pointing & even tried to touch her face. This made me laugh because it reminded me of myself as a little girl...pouting about something close enough that my mom could still see me. haha

EK & John Davis (my friend. Tyra from Borchardt's little boy)

playing with the boys

             water, snacks, baby doll on the way home :)


                  *Cute Sister Moment of the Day *
 Jackson was ready to take a nap so I was going to wrap him in his miracle blanket. I noticed I didn't have a passy to give him so I asked Emma Kate "can you please go get Jackson's passy from the playroom?" She immediately ran off towards the playroom & came running back with the passy...in HER mouth! I watched the whole thing & luckily had my camera close by to snap a pic of the passy delivery. Then, when she got to me she took it out of her mouth & handed it over. haha Made me laugh out loud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment