.

.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Acting young again...NKOTBSB!



Sunday night was the much anticipated reunion concert of The New Kids on The Block & Backstreet Boys. A group of some of my best friends & I planned this almost a year ago when the concert dates were released. These were my 2 FAVORITE bands growing up! NKOTB was my 1st concert I ever went to at the age or 7 or 8 out at Texas Stadium in the summer heat (boy my mom & Aunt Barb must have loved KAtie & I to take us to that concert:)  Then fast forward to my pre-teen & teenage years when I fell in love with BSB & so did my best friend, Brooke. Put these 2 bands together for a reunion & all 5 of us girls were in heaven!!

We decided to make it an all out girls night. Starting with cocktails at Sara's house, then having a limo pick us up, dinner at Hotel Zaza Dragonfly, then having the limo drop us off crubside at the AAC. By 8:30pm rolled around everyone including 20,000 other women were READY for the big show!! It was AWESOME!! By far, the LOUDEST & best concert I've ever been to! Nobody sat the entire show or stopped dancing & singing. I relived my youth!!!

Brooke, Katie & I heading out to meet the rest of our crew
Kates & Monica
B, Sara, & I in the limo :)
"Don't let any drop on the floor!" haha
Cheers!!
Best friends since 4th grade. Love ya B!!
in front of Zaza






Almost time!
Anxiously waiting :)

Final act in MAVS jerseys! We are the Champs!!


1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! I can still hear the screaming....or is that ringing in my ears. :)

    ReplyDelete