.

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jackson 15 month check-up

Yesterday (2 weeks late) I took Jackson to his 15 month well-visit. He's a growing boy!! I have to share his stats because I'm so proud of his height %!! This is the highest % either of my kiddos have ever been in weight & height.
Weight:  26 lbs. 11 ounces (80%) Chubby man!
Height:  32 1/2 inches        (85%) Yay he's growing taller too!!
Head:  19                            (75%)

Good check-up overall. Wrapped up by 3 shots & an ear piercing scream!

I had to go back & compare what Emma Kate was at her 15 month visit.
Weight: 21 pounds (25%)   Height: 30 inches At her 18 month visit she was 24 pounds. haha! Makes me laugh at the difference in size of our babies!

 Distracting him before his shots.

Visit to the park after doctor visit, in his Mavs hat of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment