.

.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Week One of Swimming Lessons

Last week Emma Kate and Jackson started swim lessons with Ms. Renee. I got referred through my mama friends, Patty & Rachel's recommendation. Thanks gals! Renee is AWESOME! She suggested doing the lessons (2 weeks/4 days a week/45 mins. each time) with just my 2 kiddos, which made me happy since Jackson is still young.  Emma Kate is doing great swimming! Jackson isn't as happy being handed over to swim. Separation anxiety maybe. He does calm down during the lesson mostly & enjoys blowing bubbles. Renee has been teaching the kiddos to kick, blow bubbles, reaching out for the side of the pool, getting themselves to the steps from the side. I love watching them swim! Makes me proud! I wanted to share all the pics I took from inside Renee's house where I "hideout" during their lesson.

LOVE <3

 First lesson (June 14, 2011)
 Ms. Renee taking babies out for 1st swim all together.
 Kicking practice
Jackson's turn
 Emma Kate's turn

 Blowing bubbles

 Sis going under!

"Monkey crawling" over to the steps



 "Horray!"


 not pumped.
 Being sweet man!
 Splashing

 Go EK!

 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you all are having fun at swim lessons. Presley and Liam LOVED Ms. Renee. Emma Kate looks like she's having a ball!! I LOVE her hot pink swimsuit, absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! Yes, EK loves Ms. Renee! Jackson takes a bit longer to warm up to people & leave me. :) Thanks again for your recommendation. Hope ya'll are great!! Miss you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Looks like they are enjoying themselves! And it's awesome that they are taking the class together.

    ReplyDelete