.

.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm with Miller

Miller McNeil Woodruff went to heaven this morning to become an angel & watch over his family.

The Woodruffs (Patrick & Meredith) are friends of ours in Northwest Arkansas & I simply wanted to put this post out there to say I'm praying daily for what Meredith requested: 1.  Miller's comfort 2. Cole's understanding 3. And mine & Patrick's strength. He went peacefully on his mama's chest while they were all sleeping. I'm once again reminded truly how blessed I am with my 2 healthy children & held them a bit tighter & longer today before their naps.

This is Meredith's blog if you care to learn more about sweet Miller & maybe add this wonderful family to your prayer list.
http://colecrews.blogspot.com

Here are a few pics of this beautiful family.
DSCN1544.JPG.jpg
Beautiful Miller!!

DSCN1407.JPG.jpg
Daddy & sleeping baby

DSCN1319.JPG.jpg
Mama & her baby boy


DSCN1298.JPG.jpg

Big brother, Cole with his brother.









No comments:

Post a Comment