.

.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011!

Yesterday was Father's Day. This was Brett's 2nd one with both his children. We had a very low-key day just all together. Playing in the morning, taking a walk to the park to play, lunch & naps for the kiddos, then playing outside in the water table cooling off. We snapped a few pics yesterday, of course I wanted a "perfect Daddy & babies all smiling" pic haha yeah right with 2 toddlers!

Brett,
I knew before we even got married that you would be a wonderful father, but I cannot believe how much you have exceeded my thoughts. You were made to be Emma Kate & Jackson's dad. I'm so blessed to have a partner who equally parents with me from changing dirty diapers, making meals, bathing, disciplining, chasing after, playing, reading a million books and the list goes on and on. You work so hard to provide for our family & then come home to hop right into your family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I truly love being the mother of your children & raising Emma Kate & Jackson with you! Love always.
"M"

To my Dad: Stan the Man,
Simply the best dad I could have ever asked for!! Thank you for all your unconditional love. Love you infinity!! xoxo
"M" Girl

I'll start with 2 very early pics of Brett & his babies.

 April 27, 2009 First pic with his daughter.

March 2010 Jackson sleeping on daddy only a few days old.

June 19, 2011
My fav!
 Modeling new suit for Daddy






 Not wanting to pose for a pic...this is what she prefers to do!


Tickles!













No comments:

Post a Comment